Vulcan K20ELT 20 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Electric Kettle - 208V, 3 Pha
Vulcan K20ELT Features
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- UL Listed
- Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Volts: 208
- 2/3 Jacketed
- Height: 37-3/8"
- Width: 39-11/16"
- Depth: 23-5/16"
Vulcan K20ELT Benefits
- Kettle tilts forward 95° to completely empty
- Embossed gallon/liter markings
- Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Stainless steel enclosure for “water resistant” controls, self-locking tilt mechanism and faucet bracket
- This self-contained electric tilting kettle has a 20 gallon capacity and is 2⁄3 jacketed. Ellipsoidal bottom kettle liner formed and fully welded type 316 and type 304 stainless steel exterior with 1⁄4 x 5⁄8 inch bar rim and embossed gallon/liter markings, designed to operate at a maximum of 50 psi (3.4 kg/cm2) steam jacket rating. Stainless steel enclosure for controls, selflocking tilt mechanism and faucet bracket. Controls include a power switch, power “on” light, solid state temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and low water shut-off. Kettle tilts forward 90° to completely empty. Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet.