Vollrath 924HIMC Cayenne® Heavy Duty Induction Hot Plates, Four-Hob Manual
- G4 4 IGBT Engine
- Stainless steel framed hobs
- Firewall control protection
- Dual commercial, high-flow fans for extra durability
- 90% energy efficiency
- Low 100°F temperature setting for holding applications
- Same look and operating height as Cayenne© charbroilers and griddles
- FCC Part 18 approved
- Adjustable legs for leveling
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
- Knob power control, from 1% to 100%
- Knob guards
- 2 x 6-30P plugs
- This appliance is intended for use with induction-ready cookware.
- All models require a minimum 1/2" clearance between the induction unit and any adjacent hot equipment, such as charbroilers or griddles (do not install flush). Unit draws air from below. Do not install in areas where other equipment can exhaust directly into the induction range.
- The maximum intake temperature must not exceed 110°F (43°C). Temperatures are measured in ambient air while all appliances in the kitchen are in operation.
- One (1) year parts and labor warranty
Lift Gate $75