TGM-35SD-N Swing Glass Door Refrigerator
Super Deluxe glass door merchandiser, Two-section, Self-Cleaning Condenser, Digital temperature control & monitor system, LED interior lighting, (2) double pane glass door with Low-E glass, (8) adjustable, heavy-duty PE coated shelves, Hot gas condensate system, Shadow free LED AD panel, Anti-corrosion coated evaporator, Door lock standard, Two color option-white(W), black(B), 29.06 cu.ft., 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 3.3 Amps, 1/3 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
3 Year Parts & Labor
Additional 2 Year Compressor
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Energy conserving fan control
Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early Warning Alarm program detect issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduce outer heat gain and decrease energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduce door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door openings.
Shadow free advertising panel
Turbo Air is a pioneer in the refrigerator industry on applying special LED Light Guided Panels (LGP). LGP increases panel visibility and eliminates shadows, thus enhances any store atmosphere with eye-catching effects. LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
LED lighting interior
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- Adjustable PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Door locks standard
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Two color options available (standard): white cabinet (W), black cabinet with black color trim (B)