TFP-48-18M-FGLID **Call for Pricing**
True’s food prep units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Energy saving, environmentally friendly (134A), exclusive forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C). All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
The True TFP-48-18M prep table is best suited for preparing sandwiches and salads, with a white polyethylene cutting board that runs the full length of the unit and measures 8 inches deep. It provides a durable surface for prep work, including slicing bread, and is removable for easy cleaning. The top ingredient compartment can accommodate differently sized and organized food pans, but the standard configuration is 1⁄6-size food pans arranged six across and three deep, for a total of 18 food pans. The food pans included with this unit are 4 inches deep, but it can fit 6-inch-deep food pans.
The cabinet on the True TFP-48-18M sandwich/salad prep table contains a clear-coated aluminum liner and 4 gray PVC-coated wire shelves, which are adjustable for customized storage. The interior is accessed through two swinging doors, which are self-closing to prevent them accidentally being left open and will stay open at 90 degrees to make stocking and retrieving additional ingredients easier. To ensure ingredients stay properly refrigerated in the unit's 33 to 41 degree Fahrenheit temperatures, it is equipped with forced air refrigeration and a self-contained, capillary tube system that uses 134A refrigerant. This prep table is constructed with a stainless steel exterior and matching aluminum back, and is mounted on castors with a 21⁄2-inch diameter.
- Sandwich/salad prep table
- Comes standard with (18) 1⁄4-size food pans
- Included food pans are 4-in. deep and made from polycarbonate
- Top ingredient compartment can accommodate 6-in. deep food pans
- Full-length cutting board measures 8-in. deep
- White polyethylene construction makes for a durable prep surface
- Cutting board, lid, and hood are removable for cleaning
- Cabinet equipped with 4 adjustable, gray PVC-coated wire shelves
- Cabinet accessed through 2 swinging doors
- Self-closing doors won't accidentally be left open
- Doors stay open at 90 degrees to facilitate stocking and retrieval
- Offers a temperature range of 33-41 degrees F
- Forced air refrigeration maintains consistent temperatures
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses capillary tube and 134A refrigerant
- Insulation throughout the unit provided by foamed-in-place Ecomate
- Exterior constructed from stainless steel with a matching aluminum back
- Interior constructed with a clear-coated aluminum liner
- Mounted on 21⁄2-in. dia. castors; front set locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄8 in. W x 3317⁄32 in. D x 453⁄4 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Sandwich/Salad Unit, two section, self-contained, (18) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 8"D x 1/2" thick cutting board, stainless steel front/top/sides, aluminum back, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, rear mounted refrigeration, 2-1/2" castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DI(2-ETHYLHEXYL)PHTHALATE (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov