Manitowoc UYF-0310A 320lb NEO Series H
The Manitowoc Ice undercounter Neo™ Series ice maker has improvements from previous models in performance, intelligence and convenience and reduces power consumption more than 10 percent and uses up to 25 percent less water. This under-counter ice maker has a production capacity of 304 pounds every 24 hours and can hold 100 pounds of ice in the storage bin. This ice maker is air-cooled, has self-contained refrigeration, and replaces model QD0274A.
- Replaces QD0274A
- Air-cooled system
- Produces half-dice style ice with dimensions 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- Maximum ice production of 304-lbs. per 24-hr. period
- Bin ice storage capacity of 100-lbs.
- Uses up to 10% less energy and 25% less water than previous Manitowoc models
- Power, delay, clean, full bin and service buttons on front of unit
- Delay function stops ice production for 4, 12 or 24-hr.
- Wide opening for easy scooping of ice
- Forward-sliding storage bin gives easy access to refrigeration components
- Food-zone is sealed and has a removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door
- AlphaSan® is added to some internal components to prevent microbial growth
- Unit breathes through front-mounted vents and is designed for compact spaces, such as undercounter use
- Air filter requires no tools for removal and can be washed in a dishwasher
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-ft. power cord
- Total Dimensions: 30-in. W x 28-in. D x 38-1/2 in. H (includes 6-in. legs)
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus and CE Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified
|Ship Weight||209.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UY-0310A_161|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||304 Pounds|
|Ice Storage Capacity||100 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||38.5" x 30" x 28"|
- 3 Year Parts and Labor on the Ice Maker
- 5 Year Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts, 3 Year Labor on Compressor
- *The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.