Manitowoc UDF-0140A Air Cooled Full S
This NEO™ Series undercounter ice maker by Manitowoc has a tough DuraTech™-coated stainless steel exterior that is resistant to fingerprints, corrosion, and damage, and can be wiped clean. A front-mounted control panel includes Full Bin and Service indicators, and the ice machine has a Delay function for temporarily pausing ice production for 4, 12, or 24 hours. The front-breathing design of this ice maker enables it to be installed flush with a wall and other equipment, and it has an easy-access wide opening with a slide-back door.
This model is air-cooled, a design that reduces water consumption, and uses 10 percent less energy and 25 percent less water than previous models. This unit produces as much as 129 pounds of ice per day, and has a bin that can store 90 pounds of ice. The dice-style ice is 7⁄8-inches square and can be easily retrieved with the included ergonomic ice scoop.
- Air-cooled condenser
- Makes dice-style ice: 7⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- Daily ice production capacity of 129 lbs.
- Bin storage capacity of 90 lbs.
- Aluminum alloy DuraTech™ exterior
- Light-up Service and Full Bin indicators
- Delay function with simple push-button activation
- Self-cleaning button initiates cleaning mode
- Scoop can be stored on either side of the bin interior in an adjustable holder
- Water trough, distribution tube, and damper door are removable from foodzone
- Door lifts up and slides out of the way during use
- Ice bin has a wide opening with an angled door for easy access
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial molded into distribution tube, drain tube, evaporator, water tray, and ice sensing probe
- Front-only air flow allows unit to be placed nearly flush with wall
- 0.42-HP compressor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 28 in. D x 38 in. H (includes legs)
- CE, cULus, and cETLus Listed; NSF, AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Saves Money and Maintenance Time
- Service indicator light will blink when assessing and attempting to self-correct a maintenance issue, and will stay on when a technician is required to fix the problem
- Cleaning mode keeps evaporator and compressor operating efficiently
- Uses 10 percent less energy and 25 percent less water than previous models
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial plastic components delay the formation of slime microbes, reducing frequency of cleanings
- Air filter catches grease, dust, and lint, and can be removed without tools and washed in a dishwasher
- Food zone has rounded corners that won't trap dirt and debris in crevices
- DuraTech exterior is easy to wipe down and keep free of fingerprints and dirt
NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 26"W x 28"D x 38-1/2"H, up to 129-lb. approximately/24hrs, up to 90 lbs ice storage capacity, electronic controls, dice size cubes, NSF, cETLus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
- 3 Year Parts and Labor on the Ice Maker
- 5 Year Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts, 3 Year Labor on Compressor
- *The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.