Imperial Range ICVG-2 Turbo-Flow Manual Double Deck Gas Stainless Convection Ove
Imperial's Turbo-Flow System provides even cooking throughout the entire 70,000 BTU oven by recirculating hot air to maximize efficiency. It creates an air flow pattern that simultaneously heats the inner and outer oven cavity. This results in efficient, even heating and fast recovery. The oven features 60/40 doors that are mechanically driven to allow complete easy access to the interior. They swing open to 130° permitting a workable loading area around the oven.
The spacious porcelainized interior has two lights with a momentary switch outside of the oven for easy product viewing through the large window. Imperial provides five chrome racks that can be placed into 12 positions allowing maximum loads within the oven. Two speed fan, 1/2 h.p motor and 60 minute timer give the operator the flexibility to cook many different types of casseroles, pastries, meats, breads and desserts.
- Stainless steel exterior: doors, sides, legs and top
- Large window and two interior lights for easy viewing of products being cooked
- Single handle simultaneously opens both doors
- Heavy-duty 60/40 stainless steel doors
- Rugged ½ h.p. - two speed motor for high volume or delicate baking
- 70,000 BTU oven - Standard depth (ICV)
- 2 Deck Oven 140,000 (each deck 70,000 BTU)
- AGA and CGA design certified, NSF and CE listed
- Model ICV-1 includes stainless steel legs as standard.
- Stainless steel shelf and adjustable rack supports are optional
This manufacturer offers a 1 Year Parts and Labor warranty on this oven.
More Product Info
Notice: This item is BRAND NEW and shipped directly from the manufacturer with a Full Warranty.
Notice: Please note: The item being offered is in natural gas, LP is available only as a conversion kit. Please specify if units should be packed separately. Shipped standard as a stacked unit.