8OZ Street Vendor Popcorn Machine
From the boardwalks of Coney Island and Palisades Park these antique styled popcorn machines will remind you of an era when vendors sold popcorn on street corners all across America. Sure to create a fun and friendly atmosphere in any location, these commercial quality machines are available as a counter-top model or with the matching trolley.
All of the Street Vendor poppers feature stainless steel food-zones, 20 mil anodized kettles (for easy cleaning), heated warming decks, old-maid drawers (for un-popped kernels), tempered glass panels and an industry longest three year parts warranty.
Street Vendor poppers are available with your choice of three different size kettles to meet your production needs:
- 4 ounce = 85 quarts per hour
- 6 ounce = 127 quarts per hour
- 8 ounce = 170 quarts per hour
- These kettle inners are constructed of thick gauge anodized aluminum for maximum performance and easy cleaning. Aluminum provides the best heat transfer of any "cookware approved" alloy while the 20 mil thick anodizing armors the kettle for durability and provides a super-slick surface for easy cleaning. The kettle jackets are made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
- Available in three sizes: 4, 6, or 8 ounce kettles
- 3-year parts warranty
- Easy to use and maintain
- Heated warming deck
- Old-maid drawer for un-popped kernels
- Stainless Steel food-zone for easy cleaning
- 20 mil anodized non-stick kettles
- Tempered glass panels
- Street Vendor poppers feature an industry leading three year parts warranty. These high quality poppers have been engineered to provide years of service under even the most demanding of conditions. The user-friendly design of these poppers allows for in-field repairs to be made easily with standard household tools.